Saturday, January 7, 2017

People on Parade Layout

My final 2014 Rose Parade layout! I actually only scrapbooked a few pictures from this event and put the rest in photo storage pages, something I plan to do more of this year. While I love creating layouts, I'm running out of space to store my completed albums, so I'm hoping to cut down to only two albums per year. My husband really doesn't want to move again because I've run out of storage space for my albums - LOL!
Recipe:
Extreme Happiness & You are My Happy stamp sets
Moondoggie Level 2 papers
Kraft, Cranberry, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, Garden Green, Honey & Indian Corn Blue ink
Garden Green spiral clip
3-D foam tape
Cricut Wall Decor & more cartridge: title
Pattern: Stick It Down January single page sketch

8 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the way you layered your photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.
Colleen--DT for SID
https://stickitdown.blogspot.com/

Ashley H said...

Loving those papers you used - they work so well with the photos. Which by the way, these photos are amazing! Great color quality!

Thanks for playing along with us at SID :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic layout! I love that you've flipped the sketch and I love the way you alternate the paper! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I really like your page. So colorful and full of beautiful details.
Thanks for joining us a Stick it Down.
Lucia lailalay DT for SID
lailalay.wordpress.com

Niki Rowland said...

Love the way you've done the strips and love the big photos. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down, Niki xx (ps I have the same storage problem as you ;) )

Cathy Lu said...

Gorgeous pictures, great layout! I love how you interpreted this sketch, Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

Laura said...

Love the colours down the edge
Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down

Angelika said...

Fantastic photos, I love how you made them big. Thanks for creating with us at SID!