Monday, January 2, 2017

At the Station Layout

I'm hosting the January scrapbooking challenge thread at Splitcoast Stampers, and in line with the theme of "beginnings," I'm asking people to use this photo for inspiration.
The picture made me think of the anticipation of waiting for a trip to start, so I picked up on that idea with my journaling, and to go along with the picture of the track, I used train track paper and created a track to hold my journaling. If you're feeling inspired, come play along with us over at Splitcoast Stampers!
Recipe:
Whippersnapper papers (Rusty Pickle)
Desert Sand, Ruby, Outdoor Denim, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Desert Sand, Ruby, Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue & Whisper ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Silver metallic marker
Durables Artisan Studs
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch17Jan

No comments: