Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cherish Layout

Although I love these photos of my son, they were not easy to scrap! I wanted to go with fall colors but was struggling with the pink fence in the background, so I finally decided to ignore it and just use some papers I liked. Pretty sure it was the right decision, because I love how it turned out.
Recipe:
Olivia & Twitterpated Level 2 papers
Cocoa, Garden Green, Barn Red & Cashmere cardstock
Cocoa, Garden Green, Barn Red & Cashmere ink
Black marker
Burlap ribbon
Green grosgrain ribbon (Michaels)
Wooden craft buttons
Baker's twine
Liquid Glass
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title
Stripe embossing folder
Challenges: Studio Challenges photo inspiration (I was inspired by the fall theme, the burlap, and the wooden buttons); Scrapbook.com Music challenge (I used lyrics from Tim McGraw's song Humble and Kind to remind me to not take loving my son for granted)

3 comments:

JenniferE said...

Sweet LO! Love the photos and the background pp with the leaves...great colors!

Rachel said...

This is just gorgeous and those colours are stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges x

Tracy P said...

You nailed the colors and the burlap is the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges.