Saturday, October 8, 2016

You Make My Heart Melt Layout

For those who are scrapping this weekend, here's a fun sketch for you! I decided to challenge myself to create some white space on this sketch, and then not try to fill it up when I scrapbooked a layout using the sketch. Hopefully you think I've succeeded, despite the background snowflake paper.The sketch is posted on Splitcoast Stampers, so feel free to play along there, or you can post a link to your finished layout on this post so I can check out what you've created.

The sketch:
My layout:
Recipe:
Jennifer's Hand stamp set
Wonderland Level 2 papers
Snowflake paper (My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus)
Chocolate, Twilight & Whisper ink
Twilight & Black markers
Shin Han markers - Marigold & Mahogany
Black epoxy bubbles
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: snowman
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, hearts, teardrops
Challenges: Use Your Stuff #236 - make your own embellishment (I used my Cricut to cut out the snowman in several layers, then I added epoxy bubbles for his buttons)

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is a great sketch and I love your layout! I think I need to hunt out some pictures for this sketch and give it a try! I always love your sketches and thank you so much for sharing them!