Friday, September 9, 2016

Wake Up, Little Men Layout

This was one of those layouts that I kept fussing with, pulling things off and trying something different, until I finally decided to just let it be! Hopefully I achieved something resembling my original idea. I had no idea what I wanted for my title, but the Lasting Memories' challenge for this week was the word "up,' and that inspired my title. Thanks, LM!
Recipe:
It's Your Day, Picture Perfect & Jennifer's Hand stamp sets
Superhero Level 2 papers
Cranberry, Moonstruck, Kraft & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, Moonstruck, Desert Sand & Black ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
White enamel stars
Milepost Shapes stars
Cricut Artistry cartridge: title letters, title box, stars, pennant
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: arrows
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme Sketch 218
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart stamping challenge (the subtitle, pennant, and circle sentiment are all stamped)

8 comments:

LisaM said...

Super cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

blbabe1234 said...

Very cute! Love the pics. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

JenniferE said...

Great LO! Love the blue ink under the stars.

Leslie Germain said...

Fantastic page! Love the stars and those cute pictures!

Laurie Levorson said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Lauren said...

Such a great scrapbook layout with the stamping. The Lego head photo cracked me up! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

Sharon said...

Very nice layout. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

Haven_mom4 said...

keep chuckling at the lego head photo. So cute to have captured so sweet shots of your sleeping prince. Love the title, so fitting. Thanks for joining us at lasting memoires