Saturday, August 6, 2016

Kingdom Rock VBS Layout

For this month's single page sketch on Splitcoast Stampers, I decided to use a sketch that I had created several years ago but never posted, so I'm hoping it stood the test of time! I pulled some older papers and came up with the idea of the shields as complements for the layout's theme. The sketch didn't really have a place for journaling, so I added some strip journaling across the vertical photo.

The Sketch:
My Layout:
Recipe:
Noted Backgrounds & Victory stamp sets
Animal Cookies Creative Basics papers
Tulip, Sunflower, Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Tulip, Sunflower, Chocolate, Desert Sand & Dutch Blue ink
Dutch Blue marker
Tulip brads
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: title tabs, cross ("t")
Cricut Noah's ABC Animals cartridge: lion
Cricut Wall Decor and More cartridge: crown
Cricut Artistry cartridge: shields
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16Aug1

No comments: