Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Valentine Banquet Layout

I'm jumping around a bit chronologically in my scrapping, so here's a layout with pictures from last Valentine's Day. I chose to use the retired CTMH Flirty paper pack, and it was a challenge because I didn't have any inks to match it, so I pulled in black as my extra color. I challenged myself to use some stickers (the xoxo and the quote), and I think they add a nice touch to the layout.
Recipe:
Elemental, Whooo's Your Valentine & A Typeface stamp sets
Flirty Level 2 papers
Flirty Raspberry, Flirty Yellow & Black cardstock
Black & Hollyhock ink
Black marker
Colonial White grosgrain ribbon
Black brads
Great Lengths stickers (CM)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag, hearts
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: Valentine title
EK Success flower punch
Pattern: EMS Sketch 26
Challenges: Splitcoast Stampers Inspiration & Motivation challenge (I used a quote about love that was on a clear sticker)

No comments: