Saturday, December 26, 2015

Come to Me Layout

Although I've frequently played along with the Scrappy Friends challenges separately, this was the first time I did all the challenges for one layout. I started with this sketch challenge from Brenda Ragsdale, but I used one large photo instead of two small ones.
Then I used Kelly's color challenge and managed to use all five colors!
Finally, I incorporated Rochelle's tic-tac-toe challenge by adding a tag, thread, and handmade flowers to my layout!
This really forced me to think in order to get all the required elements on my layout, but I'm glad I did it since it was lots of fun! I also played along with a couple of other challenge blogs, so check out the links below to see what else I added.
Recipe:
Finding the Words stamp set
Basics Paper Fundamentals cardstock
Black, Juniper & Kraft cardstock
Juniper, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Bamboo & Versamark ink
Cocoa & Juniper markers
White gel pen (Unibal)
White embossing powder
Jackson PML journaling card
Cork Color Ready Alphabet stickers
Milepost Shapes tag
Embossed metal badge buttons
Aqua Dots
Mocha Opaques pearl
Black label tape (Dymo)
Tan embroidery floss (Making Memories)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: pennant, flowers
Pattern: GrandDiva's Creative Corner December sketch
Challenges: Picture This December 15 challenge (1 picture + green + flower cluster + butterfly); Scrap Our Stash DIECUTS challenge (I used D - die cuts, I - ink, E - embroidery floss + embossed metal badge buttons, C - cork alphabet stickers, U - Unibal pen, T - tag, S - stamping)

10 comments:

Tricia said...

Cute layout! Thanks so much for participating with Scrap Our Stash!

Brenda said...

Wonderful layout and awesome job with the combining all three Scrappy Friends challenges as well as your selection of items to complete the stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Thank you so much for playing along on both sites!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your touching and beautiful page! I really like how you did your title!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month!

Carolyn Johnson said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Picture This!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi Cheryl. What a beautiful layout. Love the details and great stash used Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Rochelle Spears said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

ElenaB. said...

Awesome layout! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

Kelly said...

Oh this is just awesome Cheryl! I love how you used the colors on the dark background - so dramatic and sweet! Great job combining all 3 Scrappy Friends challenges and thanks for playing along with us this month! :)

TantiK Creation said...

What a pretty layout and great stash items choice. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Sherri Caramico said...

great layout!! thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!