Friday, October 30, 2015

Awana Layout

For Virtual Scrapbook Night over at Splitcoast Stampers, I issued a challenge based on the old game of Twister. In honor of the level of physical fitness you had to exert in order to play the game, I asked everyone to see how many times they could touch their toes. If they ended up on an odd number, they had to use bright primary colors on their layout; an even number meant they had to use repeating circles. I won't tell you what my count was, but I decided to use both elements on my layout anyway.
Recipe:
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers
Clover Meadow, Tulip, Dutch Blue, Sunflower & White Daisy cardstock
Clover Meadow, Tulip, Dutch Blue & Sunflower ink
Irresistibles Lots of Dots stickers
Embroidery floss (DMC)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: circles, arrows
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch15Oct
Challenges: Splitcoast Stampers Twister challenge; Use Your Stuff die cuts and punches (used electronic die-cutting machine plus star punch); Heart 2 Heart Cricut Capers

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What a fun layout! I love the colours..this was one of my favourite papers. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Paige Dolecki said...

Oh my goodness! Could your paper choice be any more clever for this layout?!? What a fun, bright and fabulous layout! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Heart2Heart Challenges!

Paige - Stampologist.com
Heart2Heart Challenges - DT