Monday, August 3, 2015

The Game's Afoot! Layout

My family went to the Sherlock Holmes exhibit at the Discovery Cube recently, so when I was thinking up a title for this layout about the games we played at my son's birthday party, I couldn't resist using one of Sherlock's favorite sayings! I used some old products from my stash plus the July single page sketch I designed for Splitcoast Stampers. Check back on Friday to see an all new sketch!
Recipe:
Patterned paper from my stash, source unknown
Holiday Red, Sky, Sweet Leaf, Autumn Terracotta, Pacifica & White Daisy cardstock
Holiday Red, Sky, Sweet Leaf & Autumn Terracotta ink
Pacifica marker
Best Day Ever Assortment stickers
White Daisy grograin ribbon
Red Glitter Gems
Turquoise ric-rac (Craft Essentials)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: asterisk, "the," "afoot!"
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: clip, "game's"
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Spots & Dots
Pattern: SCS Sketch15Jul1

No comments: