Saturday, August 22, 2015

Easter Drama Layout

After a several week scrapping hiatus due to the Costco photo printing center being offline, I finally manged to get some photos printed and scrapped! I used my August single page sketch for Splitcoast Stampers. I stayed pretty close to the sketch except I substituted tags for the smaller pieces on the sketch. If you decide to play along with the sketch, please click on the link at the bottom of the page to post your completed layout so I can admire it!

The sketch:
My layout:
Just in case you're wondering, the bee/insect theme springs from John the Baptist eating locusts and honey!
Recipe:
Buzz & Bumble stamp set
Buzz & Bumble Level 2 papers
Kraft & Champagne cardstock
Vellum
Cocoa, Goldrush & Black ink
Cocoa & Goldrush markers
Buzz & Bumble Assortment embellishments
Burlap ribbon
Natural hemp
Pattern: SCS Sketch15Aug1

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Love the sketch and the layout, gonna give this one a go myself!

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

I know I hate Costco Photo being offline! Putting a damper on some scrapbooking! But it is making me use old photos just sitting on a shelf! Love the use of paper for this layout!