Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Christmas Photos 2012 Layout

Ever since I got my Cricut, I haven't used my alphabet stamp sets much to create title for my layouts, but this layout design seemed to lend itself to a stamped title. I pulled out my box of alphabet stamps (it felt like a reunion with old friends!) and, after some serious debating, picked the fun and funky Glamour Alphabet set. After stamping the title in Olive ink, I added the stamped brackets in Cranberry for a pop of color. Hope you like!

Recipe:
Glamour Uppercase & Glamour Lowercase Alphabet stamp sets
Pear & Partridge Level 2 papers
New England Ivy, Olive & Cashmere cardstock
New England Ivy, Olive, Cranberry & Desert Sand ink
Olive marker
Stuck on You Puffies
Cranberry safety pin
Cranberry baker's twine
Cranberry & Chocolate ribbon
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: heart, camera
Pattern: Sketch~n~Scrap #79
Challenges: Lasting Memories Gratitude challenge (As you can probably tell by my journaling, I am so grateful for my beautiful family)!

10 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Very pretty layout and nice take on our challenge this week too! Thank you so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

PS: I featured your layout today :)

Marlene said...

Great Layout, love the placement of the pictures and the simplicity of the strips of paper which add a great background. Great title stamping too!

Lisa in Texas said...

Oh, I LOVE the stamped title! I needed to dig out my alphas and do that, we tend to use things a lot and then we go on to others things don't we? I love your layout, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wonderful page for the gratitude challenge at Lasting Memories. Great pictures and I love that you used stamps too.

Marie-Christine Denis Mixed Média said...

Beautiful layout!!!
Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!!!

Kerry said...

Such a sweet and beautiful festive page. Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Unknown said...

Cute page! I like how you used the sketch with christmas photos! Thanks for playing along at sketch n scrap!

Lyne said...

Your photos really shine on this page. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories.
Lyne - DT
For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout love what you dd with it :) yep I those to do myself :)

ClaireR said...

awesome stamping! awesome layout! thanks for playing along at lasting memories. Claire, LMDT