Sunday, February 15, 2015

Groovy Halloween Layout

I decided to take a break from scrapbooking vacation pictures and instead do a few layouts for Elliot's school album. These pictures are from when he was in first grade and he's now in fourth, so I'm a few years behind! I didn't add any embellishments beside the die-cuts since the papers are very bold and I didn't want anything else to detract from the pictures. The pattern is one of my old sketches that I keep coming back to over and over again since it's so versatile. Wonder when I'll next use it?
Recipe:
Spellbound Level 2 papers
Sunset, Slate & White Daisy cardstock
Black & Slate ink
Cocoa marker
Artbooking cartridge: title, pumpkin, candy, swirls
Artiste cartridge: pumpkin face
Pattern: EMS Sketch 4

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I like it! It shows off the fun of Halloween. Very cool pumpkins too! :)