Saturday, February 7, 2015

Caboodle Birthday Card

I'm all done with the cards for my workshop so I want to share another one with you all. This one went through many design changes before I was finally satisfied with the end result!
Recipe:
Joyful Birthday, Perfect Fit Birthday & Alphabet Solos "H" stamp set
Caboodle Level 2 papers
Sweet Leaf, Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Sorbet & Colonial White cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Sorbet & Chocolate ink
Baker's twine (Recollections)
Gold Stickles
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped circle
Pattern: Deconstructed Sketches #186
Challenges: Clear It Out Anything Goes challenges (Since this card is for a workshop, I'm using up lots of patterned paper that's been in my stash forever!)

1 comment:

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty birthday card. Love the plaid papers. Thank you for sharing with us at CIO.