Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bright Angel Trail Layout

Are you one of those people who always struggles with journaling? Despite getting my B.A. in English, the whole process of getting my life story on paper is a challenge for me. So for this layout, I used an old technique that I haven't tried for a while: I journaled on my photo before I sent it to be printed, so it was ready to go when I got around to creating my layout. This allowed me to use one more picture on my layout and to have the hard task of journaling already done - yay!
Recipe:
Timberline stamp set
You Rock Level 2 paper
Smokey Plum, Goldrush & White Daisy cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Bamboo & Chocolate ink
White Daisy brad
3-D foam tape
Artiste cartridge: title
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: arrows
Pattern: EMS Sketch 4

2 comments:

JenniferE said...

Love your LO!, great photos and colored papers. I'll definitely use this LO as inspiration for a few LOs of my own. ;)

Tanya said...

Now that is cool! I thought that only happened in digi scrapping- I never thought of typing on the photo before printing it! :)