Friday, December 26, 2014

Bright Angel Lodge Layout

Despite the craziness of Christmas and having kids on break from school, I managed to get another layout done for my 2011 Grand Canyon vacation! I pulled out an old sketch from my blog in order to document our time both outside and inside Bright Angel Lodge.


Recipe:
You Are My Happy & Take Note stamp sets
Laughing Lola Level 2 papers
Black & Crystal Blue cardstock
Black, Crystal Blue, Gypsy, Amethyst, Honey & Bamboo ink
Colonial White ric-rac
Pizzazz Irresistibles chipboard
Flutter Just Blooms
Purple Glitter Gems
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: flourish
Pattern: EMS Sketch 39
Challenges: Use Your Stuff anything goes (lots of older product from my stash on this layout!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your layout! I use sketches all the time as well. Great job and amazing photos!
Thanks for playing in our challenge at Use Your Stuff and don't forget about our DT call! http://useyourstuff.blogspot.ca/2014/12/its-dt-call.html
Tammy DT