Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fun & Sun Layout

Splitcoast Stampers is having another Virtual Scrapbook Night (well, weekend, actually), and I couldn't resist joining in on some challenges. For the Group Pictures challenge, I started with a sketch from Let's Scrap and added a group picture (not a very good one, but it has people in it who I want to remember) plus a bunch of supporting pictures that show what we did that day.

Recipe:
Capture the Date stamp set
Octopus and stripe patterned papers (from my stash, source unknown)
Indian Corn Blue, Bamboo, Sweet Leaf & Desert Sand cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf & Outdoor denim ink
Vellum (The Paper Company)
Star Spangled Blue marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
Sweet Leaf craft buttons
White Daisy baker's twine
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title, waves, frame, umbrella, journaling tag
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss Dot
Pattern: Let's Scrap Sketch 11-5-14
Challenges: 4 Crafty Chicks Bingo challenge (I chose column "O" - buttons, embossing, dies/punches. twine)

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layout! I love the umbrella, it's getting so chilly the beach sounds so nice!

My Little World said...

Oh, I love what you did with this sketch. Lovely colors and papers. Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

Michelle Looi said...

I love how the sketch worked for your photos! Nice combi of colors, love the muted tones!
Thanks for playing at Let's Scrap!

Marlene said...

Great Layout. The colors are great and your typed tag with embellishments is just the right touch!

Carol Burger said...

Stunning layout! Love the colors you used!! Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!!

Val-Belle said...

Cheryl it is so wonderful to see you playing along with us again. I love this fun beach layout and the little umbrella is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

Anonymous said...

What a divine LO! I just love your colour choice - it works so well with the photographs! FAB take on the sketch!