Wednesday, October 8, 2014

EMS Sketch Challenge 59 - Learning @ California Science Center

It's been three long months since I posted a scrapbook sketch, but I finally got the energy and had the time to create a new sketch for everyone to play with. Hopefully this will jump start my scrapbooking habit - LOL! I had a lot of 4x6 photos, so I gave you space to fit 5 uncropped 4x6 photos plus several smaller ones. There are so many ways to adapt this sketch to your needs. For example, if you wanted to extend your title across both pages, you could always place your journaling in the 4.5 x 4 photo space. For me, since this layout was the second in a series about the same subject, I didn't feel a need for a big title, so I substituted a die-cut for the title space. Have fun with the sketch and, as always, leave a link to your completed layout.

The sketch:
My layout:

Recipe:
Space Rockets paper (The Paper Studio)
Honey, Pear, Sky & White Daisy cardstock
Pear & Sky ink
Black (Zig) & Honey markers
Epoxy Bubbles
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Spots & Dots
Cricut Artiste cartridge: robot, banners

Please link your completed layout here by 10/31/14 at 11:59 pm PST!


3 comments:

Marlene said...

I understand being in a scrap slump!! Trying to get going myself. I love your sketch, just the thing I need to get going!!!

Sharon Madson said...

I will try this one! I like the sketch and your LO.

Marg Van Patten said...

Shoot! I'm behind on blog reading and missed your new sketch! I'll do my best to whip something up and get it posted. I always love your sketches and what you do with them. This is a great layout! Thanks Cheryl!