Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Shine Layout

One of my fears in life is that my kids will one day figure out that washing the windows is work, not fun! Okay, not really, but I thought it would be fun to scrapbook these photos of them shining the windows of our French doors. I really wanted to add a layout to the Heart 2 Heart Rhapsody in Blue challenge, so I used three shades of blue on this layout.
Recipe:
Pet Shop papers (KI Memories)
Whisper, Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue & Sky cardstock
Whisper ink
Later Sk8r Picture My Life card
Clear Sparkles
Cricut Artist cartridge: title, starbursts
Pattern: Inspired Blueprints Sketch 12
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Rhapsody in Blue (the patterned paper is not CTMH but everything else is)

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

Such a fun age! I am so glad you are scrapping some of these precious every day moments. Thanks for taking the H2H Rhapsody in Blue challenge!

Brandi said...

I love it, I really need to take pictures of more of these moments with my girls and scrapbook them. Thanks for reminding us of the importance of the little details! Thanks for playing along with H2H Challenges!

LaJeania Hicks said...

Great fun layout of the little moments in life! Thanks for joining us at H2H!