Monday, May 12, 2014

Snowy Hike Layout

This layout came together really quickly with the aid of a CM kit I received about four years ago at a scrapbooking retreat I attended. Since we don't get a lot of snow in Southern California, it's been sitting in my stash, but it seemed perfect for this winter-themed page. The embossed snowflake was hard to see since it was the same color as the background, so I placed it face down on my Indian Corn Blue ink pad and gently tapped on the back of it to apply some color to the embossed sections.
Recipe:
Wishful Border Kit (CM)
Holiday Cheer Decorative cardstock (CM)
Indian Corn Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Indian Corn Blue & Moonstruck ink
Moonstruck marker
Blue sparkles
Heavenly Blue polka dot ribbon
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge: title
Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge: snowflakes
Pattern: Let's Scrap 5-7-14

1 comment:

Sharon Madson said...

Pretty LO. Great use of snowflakes,