Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Texas Layouts Using Studio J

As a chronological scrapper, I sometimes feel like I will never get caught up on my scrapping. Close to My Heart has a digital program for scrapbooking, and I have a customer who wants to know how it works, so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone by getting some photos scrapped and learning something for my customer. Although I will never eschew regular scrapping, I have to admit Studio J was pretty fun to play with, and I got twelve layouts scrapped in one week, probably a record for me! CTMH includes the jpg files along with any printed order, so even though I don't have my actual layouts in hand yet, I can share a few of my favorite layouts with you.

These are my intro and closing pages.


 





1 comment:

Sharon Madson said...

Gorgeous layouts! So envious and impressed that you got so many layouts done! I am like you, I have too much invested in traditional scrapping to go digital! Glad you had fun with it, though.