Thursday, January 2, 2014

LVFD Layout

Although I usually host the Stash Busters Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, I'm excited this month to have Lela as the guest hostess, and I can't wait to play along with her challenges! For the first January challenge, she asked us to use the following:
• 2 or more patterned papers that are over 6 months old (I used three)
• Washi tape (mine wasn't old but it was in my stash)
• Thickers, letter stickers, or title die-cuts (I fudged this one a bit by die-cutting my title on the Cricut)
• Corner punch or embellishment (this one had me puzzled until I got the idea to embellish a corner with knotted ribbon).
Thanks for a fun challenge, Lela! And everyone else, feel free to play along by clicking on the link above.
Recipe:
Fanfare Level 2 papers
Whisper, Pacifica & White Daisy cardstock
Pacifica & Cranberry ink
Pacifica marker
Cranberry & White Daisy grosgrain ribbon
Red glitter gems
Honey Triangles washi tape
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title, stars
Pattern: Nuts About Sketches Week 298

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fantastic! Great job with the sketch, love the stars, tape and colors.