Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gifts Layout

I'm determined to finish scrapping my Christmas photos from 2011 before the end of this year. Can I make it? Not sure, but here's another Christmas layout with photos of my boy's new train set from Grandma. Enjoy!
Recipe:
Animal Cookies Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Animal Cookies Level 1 My Stickease
White Daisy, Chocolate & Tulip cardstock
Chocolate, Dutch Blue, Clover Meadow, and Sunflower ink
Chocolate marker
Tulip brad
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artiste cartridge: bow
Pattern: Sketch 'n Scrap #46
Challenges: Lasting Memories Here Comes Santa Claus challenge (my journaling tells how Santa came early to our house this year)

8 comments:

Debbie P said...

This layout is awesome! Love your product choices! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Michele said...

Oh gosh how adorable!! I love your random pieces up top with the gift in the middle. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! Happy NYE!!

Haven_mom4 said...

good luck on finishing up and thanks for joining us at lasting memories

theoldesaltbox said...

Love the layout! The strips and embellishments are so much fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap

Lisa in Texas said...

What a great Christmas layout! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Super cute layout. Thanks for participating at SNS.

Denise Pustelniak said...

How ingenious! This is just adorable and what a fab memory!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

ClaireR said...

CUTE LO, love the bow on the tag. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories. I hope to see more of your work in 2014.