Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve Layout

Another Christmas 2011 layout down. I got the basic idea for this one from a layout done by the uber-talent Wendy on Splitcoast Stampers. I was participating in a scraplift challenge, and since she was the person ahead of me in the list, I went searching through her gallery to find the perfect page. On her Ice Skating layout, I loved how she created a grid but let some elements break out, so I went with that concept. She also had a little scene, so I added a scene, and I outlined my title letters as she did. Because she was digi-scrapping, she could easily add many layers of paper, while I had to limit myself to three, but I loved the inspiration. Thanks Wendy!
Recipe:
A Timber & Pear & Partridge stamp sets
Mistletoe Level 2 & Creative Basics papers
White Daisy cardstock
New England Ivy, Cocoa, Garden Green & Cranberry ink
England Ivy, Cocoa & Cranberry markers
Red Glitz Glitter Gel
Woodgrain washi tape
Challenges: Sketch 'n Scrap Color challenge (the challenge is long over but I loved the colors so I decided to use them on my layout anyway!)

No comments: