Friday, November 29, 2013

The Land Layout

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving yesterday! I skipped the shopping today and finished another layout, this one using the origami challenge from Child's Play. I made 2 origami fish to go along with the sea life in my photos. I wanted to do a bunny, but I just couldn't find directions to one that really looked like a bunny. Oh well, the fish were fun to do once I figured out the directions, and now my kids want me to show them how to make some!
No journaling yet, but the pictures were taken at Epcot.
Here's one of my fish!
Recipe:
Keepsake Alphabet stamp set
You & Me, Expedition Level 2 papers
Garden Green & Creme Brulee cardstock
Chocolate & Creme Brulee ink
Just Blooms paper shapes - Spring Blossom, Flutter
Mocha Opaques
Garden Green & Colonial White brads
Garden Green spiral clip
Chocolate ribbon
Colonial White ric-rac
Pattern: EMS Sketch 29

8 comments:

Jane said...

These fish are adorable and they work very well on your page. Thanks so much for joining us on CPC this month.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Great pictures and colors!!! Love the way you incorporated the origami into the layout!
Thanks for playing w/ us at CPC!

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh wow! Neat layout! Thanks so much for participating in our CHILD'S PLAY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Sharon Madson said...

Great LO! Love your fish! :). I am impresses!

Heather M said...

Great job with the origami!Thanks for joining us at Child's Play!

Steffanie said...

Love the origami fish! How cool! Thanks for joining us at Child's Play!

Devra said...

I am so impressed that you made origami to put on your LO! Lovely page! Thank you for playing along at Child's Play Challenges

Adele said...

Seriously cute fish! Love the origami! Fabulous LO, and thanks for joining us on CPC!