Thursday, September 19, 2013

ProPlayer Thanks Card

For this card using the ProPlayer papers, I thought I'd switch things up and try for a more sophisticated color palette, so I omitted the Pacifica and added Desert Sand. The top flower is sponged (I tried cutting in out in Ruby but it just blended into the background), and I embossed and sanded swirls onto the Black cardstock.
Recipe:
Love Life & For Every Occasion stamp sets
ProPlayer Level 2 papers
Black, Ruby, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Black, Ruby & Slate ink
Colonial White craft button
Black embroidery floss
Colonial White grosgrain ribbon
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: flower, tab
Cuttlebug embossing folder: D'vine Swirls
Pattern: Gallery from Wishes
Challenges: Twist of Faith buttons challenge (another new challenge site I found this week - I'm on a roll!)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is fabulous!! I love the swirly on the side with the hearts!

Zella said...

Cheryl, SOOOO PRETTY!! Love the black sanded swirls and the button flower center....beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith this week!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Love all your beautifully picked and decorated layers topped with the button. Thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith this week.
Blessings,
Antoinette