Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ProPlayer Happy Birthday Card

As I mentioned yesterday, my card club ladies requested ProPlayer for this month's workshop. I am really struggling with using it for cards, since it's very masculine and I typically design cards for women, but here's another try! I think this one could work for guys or gals. What do you think? I started with this sketch from 4 Crafty Chicks, and ended up adding the pennant and some faux Washi tape.
Recipe:
Joyful Birthday, Washi Wonder & You Are My Happy stamp sets
ProPlayer Level 2 papers
Sky & Colonial White cardstock
Ruby, Pacifica & Slate ink
Ruby & Black markers
Pewter/Slate badge button
Artbooking cartridge: twirly border
Art Philosophy cartridge: pennant

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our sketch challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT 4CC!

Tamie said...

Great colors and layouts! I love what you did with Melissa sketch this week. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.