Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SCS Variety Challenge 193 - Recreation

Who needs some inspiration to get your scrapping going today? Well, it's time for another variety challenge for Splitcoast Stampers, so come join in the fun and play along using the link below!

1 Scrap, 2 Scraps, 3 Scraps , 4 . . .
For today's variety challenge, grab your box or file of scrap paper and start pulling out your scrap papers, because I want you to use only scraps on your layout. The only whole piece of paper you use is for your base; everything else must be partial pieces of paper. If you want, take it a step further and use up some odds and ends of embellishments that have been sitting around for a while.

For my layout, I used some scraps from my Bella paper pack (I'm getting close to using the whole thing up!) and some cardstock I had cut on my Cricut but never used. I also threw in some embellishment that were left over from a CTMH special several years ago.
Recipe:
Treasure Life stamp set
Bella Level 2 papers
Creme Brulee, Olive, Hollyhock & White Daisy cardstock
Olive, Smokey Plum & Hollyhock ink
Black marker
Clear craft button
Spring Blossom & Flutter Just Blooms
Purple sparkle
Olive brackets, frame, photo clips & brads
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, trees
Cricut Artiste cartridge: cloud
Challenges: Frosted Designs Great Outdoors challenge
Pattern: Got Sketch (much revised!)

No comments: