Thursday, July 25, 2013

Buzz & Bumble Refuge Card

As a CTMH consultant, I have an opportunity to order early when a new idea book comes out. Well, this week, I received some of my new products from the soon-to-be-released 2013 Autumn/Winter idea book - woohoo! I had to finish designing a few cards for my Buzz and Bumble card workshop, so I pulled out what I think is going to be one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, Look to the Light (p.106 of the new idea book) and combined it with the Distressed Backgrounds and Victory WOTG stamp sets to create a card. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch, but all turned around, of course!
 
Recipe:
Look to the Light, Distressed Backgrounds & Victory WOTG stamp sets
Buzz & Bumble Level 2 papers
Goldrush, Cashmere, Cocoa & Colonial White CS
Goldrush, Cooca & Sweet Leaf ink
Sweet Leaf grosgrain ribbon
Bronze Glitz glitter gel
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: flowers, branch, scalloped box
Pattern: Mojo Monday 303
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Mix and Mingle challenge (used 3 different stamp sets)

3 comments:

Scrapperchic said...

awesome job, love your colour choices

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Love your color scheme! Great job with the stamp mixing--that Victory WOTG stamp is a great addition on the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing with us at H2H! :)

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Lovely card. The look of Fall is making me think of upcoming holidays and cooler weather. Lovely job! Thanks for joining us at H2H