Tuesday, February 26, 2013

For Always Easter Card

I doubt that the For Always paper pack is the first one that springs to mind when you think of Easter cards, but I challenged myself to use it for Easter since it's the pack my card club gals chose to use for March. I pulled out some older stamps, tried out my new roll of Washi tape, and used the Heart 2 Heart tag challenge. Sure hope my ladies will like it!


Recipe:
Happy Holidays & March Word Puzzle stamp sets
For Always Level 2 papers
Smokey Plum, Juniper & White Daisy cardstock
Smokey Plum, Juniper & Back ink
Smokey Plum marker
Washi tape
Black craft button
White Daisy embroidery floss
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tags, circle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, this card is so cute! I never would have thought For Always would work for Easter either but it does! I think your ladies will love this! Thanks for joining in the H2H tag challenge!