Saturday, January 12, 2013

Whoo's Your Valentine, Clementine?

I have been busy all week working on a card workshop using the Clementine papers. They were so fun to work with, and as a bonus, I used my new Whoo's Your Valentine stamp set on several of the cards. This card came in two variations, and everyone got to pick which design they wanted to use. Love that darling little owl, and I plan to give my hubby the Love U Lots one for Valentine's Day. It's not traditional Valentine's colors, but he has never been a fan of pink, so I think it will be okay! These sketches use the current Mojo Monday sketch (#275).




Recipe:
Whoo's Your Valentine stamp set
Clementine Level 2 papers
Champagne, Creme Brulee, Saddle, Twilight & Colonial White cardstock
Twilight & Saddle ink
Colonial White grosgrain ribbon
3-D foam tape
Art Philosophy cartridge: photo corner

No comments: