Saturday, December 22, 2012

Whooo's Your Valentine?



I know we are only days away from Christmas, but I want to skip to February for just a moment and share the sweet Whooo's Your Valentine kit from Close to My Heart! It's the perfect way to treat someone special (actually, 12 special people) on Valentine's Day. It can all be yours for the awesome price of $10 (plus tax and S/H) when you spend $35 on Close to My Heart Products between now and January 31st. Since it comes with a D-size stamp set (a $17.95 value), you can imagine what a steal of a deal this is! The kit includes:
  • 12 die-cut boxes
  • 12 treat tubes
  • 3 cardstock sheets
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper
Plus the exclusive D-size stamp set I mentioned previously!

Contact me ASAP to order this great kit. If you live locally, I can even help you put your kit together!

No comments: