Monday, October 1, 2012

Dreams Layout

I decided to take on the challenge of creating a layout a day (LOAD) this month. Let's Scrap is hosting this challenge, and I'm hoping the accountability of having other people doing the same thing will keep me going strong. I'll try to post daily throughout the month. My layouts may be simple, and there may be a few cards thrown in for variety, but feel free to check out my daily posting and/or play along with Let's Scrap. Here is Day 1, my final layout from last year's CTMH Convention at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim.

Recipe:
Dreams stamp set
Daydream Level 2 papers
Blush, Tulip, Creme Brulee & Colonial White cardstock
Blush, Tulip, Lilac Mist & Black ink
Black marker
Pink sparkles
Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
3-D foam tape
Pattern: Levitate from Magic

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Nice design, and I really like the paper you used. I'm going to a weekend crop later this month, hope to get caught up on a TON while I'm there!

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Love the layout. May have to lift! Going attempt to join you in at Let's Scrap. Good luck!