Tuesday, August 21, 2012

EMS Sketch Challenge 39 - Sweet Friend

Time for another sketch! I took the month off from Heart 2 Heart, but then I came up with this sketch I wanted to share, so here it is. For my layout, I was really challenged by the colors (I couldn't find anything in CTMH's current color palate that matched), so I pulled out my old Hydrangea ink pad and created some embellishments and accents using White Daisy cardstock and a stamp set. The Paper Secrets challenge to use the word "sweet" on your page fit nicely into this layout of me and my CTMH upline and friend Jenni at the CTMH Convention in 2011. The right hand page will include a Flip-Flap with hidden journaling about how wonderful it was to attend Convention with a friend with whom I have so much in common, and how we had so much fun together!

The sketch:
  My layout:



Recipe:
Field Trip Alphabet & Universal Backgrounds stamp sets
Sweetheart Level 2 papers
Black & White Daisy cardstock
Cotton Candy, Black  & Hydrangea ink
Purple sparkles
Dymo Labels

5 comments:

Pat said...

Great 2 pager! TFP @ PS.

Marg Van Patten said...

LOVE this sketch Cheryl! Great layout too ... thanks!

Kelly said...

Wow, fantastic double layout! I love how you used the word SWEET for your friend - such a wonderful tribute! Thanks for playing in my challenge at Paper Secrets this month! :)

Brenda said...

Nice layout and take on the SWEET challenge! Thanks or playing with us at Paper Secrets!

Kerys said...

Gorgeous sketch and awesome double! I love it! Thanks for joining us at PS :-)