Saturday, June 2, 2012

GREAT NEWS!

 You have my permission
to take advantage of Close to My Heart this month:


Between June 1st and June 30th, when you purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A,B,C,D or E) at full retail price, you will receive a third stamp set of your choice  (of equal or lesser value) FREE - a savings of up to $29.95!

Stamp sets that count towards the qualifying purchase include full-priced A,B,C,D and E-size sets only. Customizable (K), Workshops on the Go, Cricut Collection, and Stamp of the Month are not available as free sets. Shipping charges are based on the full retail value of each item, but there is no tax on free items.

Make your list and check it twice, but don't wait too long to place an order with me. This offer is only valid until June 30th, so contact me or visit my website today to take advantage of this awesome special. And don't forget to pick up a cute June Stamp of the Month for only $5 with your purchase of $50 or more!

No comments: