Friday, May 4, 2012

Keep On Movin' Layout

Another fun layout of my kids skating. I used a technique I haven't tried for a while. I wanted to add some brads but didn't have any in Dutch Blue, so I used embossing powder and Versamark ink to color the tops of two silver brads. The powder doesn't quite cover the top of the brad evenly, so if you look at the brads closely, you'll see that they have a cool speckled appearance.



Recipe:
Charm Uppercase, Charm Lowercase, Dream Big & Connections stamp sets
Magic Moments Level 2 papers
Sunflower, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Sunflower, Cocoa, Barn Red, Dutch Blue & Versamark ink
Cocoa marker
Silver brads
Dutch Blue embossing powder
Pattern: Understudy from Imagine

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

I like how you did those brads! I'm slowly building up my supplies and finally got a heat gun and some versamark/embossing powder, so I'm gonna have to try this!