Sunday, May 20, 2012

4th of July Parade Layout

Challenge #13 for (Inter)National Scrapbook Month at Let's Scrap, "Where in the world do you live?", asked us to create a layout celebrating our town, city or country. I started with the July 4th parade pictures I took at our local celebration last year, and combined them with a Let's Scrap sketch, plus the cute Fanfare papers from CTMH. I fussy cut some stars out of the paper and stamped the title, subtitle, and American flag. I added a Flip-Flap that contains an extra photo and my journaling about how we loved our first 4th of July parade in our new hometown.


Recipe:
American Celebration & July Word Puzzle stamp sets
Fanfare Level 2 papers
White Daisy, Cranberry & Sunny Yellow cardstock
Cranberry, Sunny Yellow, Pacifica & Creme Brulee ink
Pacifica marker
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
Cricut AP cartridge: star tag
Pattern: Let's Scrap sketch 2-23-11

No comments: