Saturday, December 24, 2011

Benihanas Layout

For this layout, I got to combine an old and a new favorite. The old is my Wishblade, which I used to cut the title. After my computer crashed in October, I never re-installed the software for my Wishblade, and then I had to figure out how to make it work with Windows 7 - ouch! Finally got it up and running, so you can expect to see some more Wishbalde-cut titles from me in the near future. The new is the Art Philosophy cartridge for my Cricut, which I used to cut all the dragonflies. I then stamped the dragonflies using images from the "This Way" stamp set. Love that look. It's Christmas Eve and my hubby took our boys out for the day, so I'm off to create some more layouts. Merry Christmas, everyone!


Recipe:
This Way stamp set
Fanfare & Felicity Level 2 papers
Sky, Chocolate, Bamboo & Colonial White cardstock
Pacifica & Sky ink
Pacifica marker
Colonial White ric-rac
Chocolate craft buttons
Waxy Flax
Pattern: Creative Rhythm from Cherish

No comments: