Friday, October 7, 2011

LOAD #7 - Little Gifts

It's been a while since I had to photograph a layout in order to post it to my blog. Can I say that I really miss my scanner?! Hopefully my hubby can get the other computer fixed before he leaves on a trip this Sunday, or I will be one sad mama. Well, at least you can still see the layout okay, and you can always click on it to see more detail. The pictures are of various members of my family of origin as we opened stockings on Christmas Day 2007. I'm almost done scrapping 2007, so most of the layouts I'll be posting for the next week will be family Christmas. Hope it gives you some ideas as you head into this year's Christmas season.

Posted by Picasa

Recipe:
Traditional Christmas papers (KI Memories)
Topiary, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock
Vineyard Berry ink
Watermelon & Vineyard Berry markers
White grosgrain ribbon
Red ribbon (Offray)
Red ric-rac (Craft Essentials)
Edge distressor

No comments: