Sunday, October 30, 2011

32 Card Worshop Using Elemental

My mom recently asked me to create a bunch of cards to use for a business event, so I used a template designed by talented CTMH consultant Amber Hanson to come up with the following card set! I combined papers from the Elemental Level 2 pack with some random stamped paper, and threw in a bunch of shapes cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I used a lot of different stamp sets and tried to list them all, but I may have missed a few.






Recipe:
Hooray Bouquet, Say It In Style, A Little Everything, AP Seasons, You and Me, It's Your Day, Jingle Borders & Holiday Hoopla stamp sets
Elemental Level 2 papers
Desert Sand, Pacifica, Sorbet, Cranberry, Craft & Colonial White cardstock
Cranberry, Pacifica, Sorbet, Creme Brulee & Desert Sand ink
Sorbet ribbon
Creme Brulee grosgrain ribbon
Natural hemp
Colonial White ric-rac
Twill ribbon
Chocolate buttons
Liquid Glass

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love each and every one of them! They'd make such cute sets to give away as gifts.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rachel. Every card is a delight to look at and would make a lovely gift set. Thanks for sharing your talent with us! :-)