Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 38 Layout Linky + EMS Sketch Challenge #32 - Merry Layout

Now that my Elemental card workshop is completed, I can get back to my favorite thing: scrapbooking! I pulled out some non-CTMH papers to use with this layout. I have a huge box of Christmas papers from a KI Memories kit, papers that I have been trying to use up for years, so I felt obligated to use some for this Christmas layout. The title, present, tree, and star were cut out using my new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I also came up with a sketch to fit my many photos. As always, feel free to tweak the sketch as needed, and show me your results!

The Sketch:

My Layout:
Recipe:
Traditional Christmas papers (KI Memories)
Kraft, Topiary & White Daisy cardstock
Topiary, Pear & Blush ink
Topiary marker
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 38 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm going to see if I can use this sketch too! :) TFS!

Mandy LaCroix said...

I love all of your sketches and pages! It's great motivation to get on my pages!

To honor your creative work, I have chosen your blog to pass along an award.
You can see the post at http://wmlacroix.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award-who-me.html
Thank you!