Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 35 Layout Linky - Shower

The monthly challenge from the Chicas Gettin Crafty blog is to create a wedding themed layout, so here is my entry. It is from a bridal shower, not a wedding, but hopefully it counts! I had a bunch of Life Delights Level 1 paper packs that I had purchased on clearance, and the colors matched my photos perfectly, but not the pattern, so I cut up one of the papers (Front and Center - Blocks from Reflections) and used the pieces on my layout. The pattern I ended up using was one of my favorites - Conclusion Combo from Imagine. I also ran out of room for my journaling, so I used the journaling space to add a subtitle, and then I popped up a picture on the right hand page and slid a journaling tag behind it.



Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Small & Felicity stamp sets
Life Delights Level 1 papers & My Stickease
Colonial White, Blush & Chocolate cardstock
Lilac Mist, Blush, Chocolate & Sweet Leaf ink
Blush craft buttons
Lilac Mist embroidery thread
3-D foam tape

***If you are participating in the 52 Layouts Challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your week 35 layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

No comments: