Monday, August 15, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge #7 - Take 2

It's the 15th of the month, so that means another Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge. Feel free to play along, and please post your creation on the Heart 2 Heart blog. I'll be excited to see what you do with this sketch. Here's the layout I created using this sketch. This is my tribute to the family photo shoot. I'm sure you all have them, the not-quite-right family photos, the rejects that you snapped on your way to finding the perfect family portrait. The cheesy grin, the distracted kids, the wild-eyed look, we captured 'em all during this family photo shoot for our 2007 Christmas card! I loved using the beautiful Roxie papers for this, but I had a hard time choosing which side of the paper to showcase. I can tell this is going to be an on-going dilemna for me!

The sketch:


My layout:


Recipe:
Star Power stamp set
Roxie Level 2 papers
Desert Sand cardstock
Desert Sand & Black ink
Black marker
Cork Color-Ready Alphabet
Pearls
Bling Assortment
Twill ribbon

4 comments:

S`andra V. said...

I went to the H2H Scrapbook and this challenge is not showing up for us to post. Do you want us to post on the main page?
sandrav9288@yahoo.com

S`andra V. said...

By the way...love your layout!
sandrav9288@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Cheryl - my apologies - I did not get the layout up until today as I was waiting to get a little write-up from you. Sorry for the delay - I have it up now with the write up you have here on your blog -

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sketch and layout for H2H Scrapbooks. I can't wait to try it out! Hopefully this week! ~Amy