Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let's Get Peachy Challenge - Carnival Layout

The gals over at Let's Get Peachy issued a recipe challenge this month. We were supposed to pick at least four ingredients from a list and incorporate them into our layout. I chose 1. use a punch, 2. use bling, 3. do some tearing, and 4. use paint or mist. I kept going back and forth between bling and buttons, but the bling won! I almost always stamp on my layouts, but I decided to paint my title instead this time. I also painted the edges of the two large photos. The layout design is based on a sketch from the Nuts About Sketches blog.



Recipe:
DCWV Summer Stack
Sky, Honey & White Daisy cardstock
Blue Sparkles
Ocean Reef Blue paint (Delta Ceramcoat)
Star punch (unknown source)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love this two page layout! Very well balanced! :)

Unknown said...

Great Colors! Thanks for entering our Challenge and Good Luck!