Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grateful Layout

I sometimes think my blog should be called Even More Photos, because I have a hard time restraining myself from piling lots of photos onto my layouts, but here I managed to hold back and only scrap one photo! I used the Juggling Act pattern from Magic, and finally broke out my Eclectic Alphabet Irresistibles, inked them up with desert Sand ink, and added them to the layout. I inked up the centers of the "g" and "a" plus one extra center and used them as design elements on the circles. The tag contains hidden journaling about why I was grateful that particular Thanksgiving.



Recipe:
You & Me stamp set
Grace Level 2 papers
Twilight, Barn Red, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Twilight, Barn Red, Honey, Cocoa & Desert Sand ink
Twilight marker
Eclectic Alphabet Irresistibles
Spring Blossom Just Blooms
Craft buttons
Barn Red Bigger Brad
Cocoa grosgrain ribbon
Natural hemp

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Personally, I love your multi-photo layouts becuase I rarely only take (and love!) one picture myself. :)
However, this page is stunning, and it might be the fact that there is just the one photo to enjoy. I love it!

Linda Norman said...

I loved this layout in the catalog and this one too!