Saturday, May 21, 2011

LOAD #21 - Welcome Baby

Today's layout features photos from a friend's baby shower, and I loved being able to use the new Sweethearts B&T paper. I confess, I actually bought the paper because the reverse side of three of the papers features designs in black, and I needed something to use for Elliot's karate photos, but I am very excited I got a chance to use the pretty front side! For the design, I used the Nuts About Sketches Week 117 sketch. Just an FYI, the baby in the picture is not the friend's baby; she's a little girl named Chloe whom we fostered for three months. You'll probably see her in future layouts, too.



Recipe:
Friendship Alphabet Small stamp set
Sweetheart Level 2 papers
Tulip & Black cardstock
Vellum
Black ink
Black marker
Tulip brads
Metal tag

No comments: