Sunday, May 15, 2011

EMS Sketch Challenge 28 + LOAD #14 - Gifts

Almost caught up with posting my LOAD for this week - yay! This layout comes with a sketch, so feel free to try it out. There's a fun little element that I added to the layout: an envelope to hold my journaling. The journaling required more space than I had designated, so I wrote it on both sides of the insert that goes in the envelope. The envelope template is one of the many included on the DVD that comes with Jeanette Lynton's Magic book. Cool bonus!
The sketch:

My layout:


The envelope with journaling insert:

Recipe:
Celebrate the Everyday, Good Times, Holiday Hoopla, Spot On Backgrounds & Alphabet Solos "R" stamp sets
Traditional Christmas papers & Stickers (KI Memories)
Cotton Candy, Tulip, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Topiary, Pear, Tulip, Cotton Candy & Vineyard Berry ink
Topiary marker
DE Framed Fun
Pear brad

No comments: