Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 11 Layout Linky - Family Party Layout

I am determined to get ahead of the game this week and post early, so here it is! I decided to take a break from scrapping vacation photos, and Michele from Split Coast Stampers had the perfect challenge for me this morning: scrapbook a birthday party. This was a family party, so all the kids in my hubby's extended family got to celebrate at one time. I received the Good Times paper pack in my consultant kit when I started with CTMH in 2008, but hadn't used it all up, so I figured this was a good time to pull it out and use it. I also used the Week 92 Sketch from the Nuts about Sketches blog.



Recipe:
Good Times paper pack & My Stickease
Sweet Leaf & Buttercup cardstock
Chocolate ink
Chocolate brads
Twilight marker
White gel pen (Marvy)

***If you are participating in the challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your eleventh week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

3 comments:

awjmgmom said...

Your Bible Boot Camp inspired me to use the digi camo papers I've been hoarding electronically! Love this birthday party page too. I have a golden birthday to scrap and considered copying it just for that :)

Good job getting more than one layout done this week!

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Loved this layout... gonna have to scraplift!

Tanya said...

This is the first week I totally missed. I'll be back! :)