Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week 8 Layout Linky - The Painted Desert Layout

Anyone else had a hectic week? I almost had my layout for the week finished on Saturday, but then life got crazy and I haven't had time to sit down and finish it until this morning. Hope nobody is getting tired of pictures from my Arizona vacation yet. I'm almost done scrapping; just Sedona and the ride home remain to be scrapped. Yay! Anyway, for today's layout I used an old sketch from the Nuts about Sketches blog (Week 3 Bonus). Enjoy.



Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Small stamp set
Splendor Level 2 papers
Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Chocolate & Topiary ink
Chocolate marker
Love Letter rub-ons
Topiary embroidery floss
Sparkles

***If you are participating in the challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your eighth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I think its lovely! :) My mom was raised in AZ and we went back to visit family once or twice a year my whole childhood.

Lela said...

Super cute page Cheryl! I have some of these landscape photos and I'm definitely scraplifting this cute page! TFS

Linda Norman said...

I love your layout! The sunshine especially!

Unknown said...

LOVE your layout!!!!!