Wednesday, September 29, 2010

EMS Sketch Challenge 20 - First Dance Layout

In case you're wondering what's up with the timing of this post, I am officially changing my EMS Sketch Challenge to every other week on Wednesdays. Sundays are generally busy times at our house, and it's been too hard to get a sketch and layout ready for Monday every week. You can still use the sketch any time; just leave me a comment so that I can check it out! So, here's my sketch for this week. I just love these photos of my son and his first dance partner. This layout used more pictures from Danielle's princess party, and we thought it was really cool that Danielle's parents hired a dance instructor to teach the kids how to dance! I designed and cut the curved pieces using my Wishblade, and I did the journaling in storybook style, like my previous layout from this party.

The Sketch:

My Layout:

Recipe:
The Present, Friendship Alphabet Large & Friendship Alphabet Small stamp sets
Free Spirit Level 2 papers
Indian Corn Blue, Creme Brulee & Colonial White cardstock
Indian Corn Blue & Creme Brulee ink
Indian Corn Blue marker

No comments: